Free Blu-ray Player

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Top 5 Photo Editing Apps for iPhone

Actually, I am not a great photographer and using a professional camera is away over my head. So in my daily life, I prefer to take use of my iPhone and some other favorite photo editing applications to record and show my daily life. There are so many iPhone photo-editing apps on App Store and I bet majority of you can not judge which one is good or not, just like me before. So today I will share you with 5 best photo editing apps for iPhone just in line with my personal experience. If you have an urgent need on photo editing app, you could read through my recommendations to pick up your favorite one and beautify your photos in everyday life. 


1. Instagram, Free 

For fans of social media, be sure to never miss out Instagram. No other photo app makes it so simple to share images socially. I deeply love that I can push a photo directly to Twitter, Facebook, Thumblr and Foursquare directly from Instagram rather than hunting and finding the photos with the other apps. The built in ability to apply filters and blurs can make you look like a pro! It is the most recommended photo editing app in this list.



2. Photoshop Express for iPhone, Free

Another recommendation and the one that I should include in my list: Photoshop Express. The professional editing that you can achieve with Photoshop Express may be also available in some other tools here, but its ease of use is quite awesome. With many effects at its disposal and the ability to share edited photos, this is actually a must-have for anyone who's serious about photography on mobile phones.


3. Camera+, $0.99

Another big name in camera replacement apps, Camera+ does much much more than just let you customize your photos. The app is vastly superior to Apple's built-in camera app, and includes tools that help you take better, faster photos. On the customization side, Camera+ does offer several photo borders, custom filters, and other personalization effects you can apply before or after saving your photo to your Camera Roll. As with other apps, you can layer effects and filters on top of one another, edit your photo, rotate it, crop it, and make it just right before you share it with the world. If you're looking for a complete camera app replacement for the iPhone or iPad, Camera+ is certainly the worthwhile one.


4. Snapseed, Free

Call Snapseed an Instagram competitor if you want! However, Snapseed's focus is on making your photos look fantastic and putting high-quality editing tools in your pocket, not necessarily on being social (although you can do that too.) Snapseed comes loaded with photo filters and personalization tools so you can give your shots that sepia, old-timey look, but it goes further than that. You can tweak and edit entire photos, or just sections of your photo that you'd like to clean up, use the Tune Image feature to tweak everything about your shot, or just hit Auto Correct and let the app handle everything.


5. Procamera, $2.99

Procamera is a nice alternative to Camera+. It’s a bit pricier but I like the immediacy of its interface a bit more than Camera+, which makes you wade through some attractive but unnecessary screens to get to some features. If you’re looking for an app to use when you’re whipping your phone out of your pocket to grab a shot quickly, Procamera has the edge. It also offers an unlinked focus/exposure system and White Balance locking to help you set your color tone.


Do you have any other iPhone photo editing apps that are great to use? Just share to me! Deep thanks! 

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the amazing content on your blog I am very interested in this article and you have really helped me.
    Acer laptops

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for Top Android Apps Must I Have,this is really helped me. 3 Top Apps Must You Have For Android Lovers
    Here is Android LOvers Must Have

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...