Dolby TrueHD is a kind of quality-lossless audio track, and Dolby TrueHD lossless audio delivers the best sound possible for movies, music, and TV shows. As one of the two best surround sound formats in today's Blu-ray based home theater systems, Dolby TrueHD lossless surround format is identical to the sound heard at the theater and comes across best via HDMI connection from Blu-ray players.
Key Features of Dolby TrueHD:
1. Transfers data at bit rates of up to 18 Mbps for unmatched sound quality
2. Delivers up to 16 channels of pristine audio at studio-master quality
3. Maintains consistent dialogue levels when changing between Dolby TrueHD and Dolby Digital programming
4. Includes dynamic range control, enabling reduced peak volume levels without loss of overall sound quality—ideal for listening without disturbing others
5. Provides superior 7.1 downmix overload detection and protection
6. Gives the Blu-ray content creator the ability to include a companion Dolby Digital (640 kbps) 5.1-channel theatrical mix on 7.1-channel Dolby TrueHD titles
Many poeple may start wondering whether there is any way to keep Dolby TrueHD audio track. Indeed, there is more than one method to keep Dolby TrueHD audio track when watching Blu-ray movies. Here I am going to introduce two ways for you to keep Dolby TrueHD.
On one hand, you can make use of a professional Blu-ray player that allows users to freely choose audio track to play back Blu-ray disc content. Leawo Blu-ray Player is such a Blu-ray player, and most importantly, it is a free Blu-ray player. Designed with a user-friendly interface, the program is easy to use. With the support of disc decryption technology, the Blu-ray player is able to read, load, and play back Blu-ray disc of any kinds, and it downward supports DVD disc. Moreover, it can be used to play back video and audio files of any format.
On the other hand, you can take advantage of a Blu-ray converter to rip and convert Blu-ray to other video format while preserving Dolby TrueHD audio track. The latest version of Leawo Blu-ray to MKV Converter has added support for Dolby TrueHD audio output. Therefore you can make use of the program to keep Dolby TrueHD audio track.