Free Blu-ray Player

Thursday, July 26, 2018

Announcements and highlights in Santiago Comic-con 2018 that may surprise you!

The exciting Santiago Comic-con (SDCC) 2018 is about to come to an end. There were so many great shows and exciting announcements and  interviews that deeply impressed us, especially for you guys who are so interested in TV series or movies. So here are some of the best announcements in SDCC that impressed me and that I would like to share with you.

The amazing Shazam! and Aquaman trailer.

Warner Bros. is apparently trying to seize the moment while Marvel's movie-verse essentially absent this year from SDCC's massive Hall H. And guess what, they did it. Warner Bros. successfully got everyone's attention with the brand new Shazam! and Aquaman movie trailer, especially the Shazam! trailer, which is considered a new groundbreaking work after the failure of Justice League. 






The Aquaman trailer on the other hand, is just as exciting. It seems like Warner Bros. is finally trying to walk out of its previous failure and start to build a decent DCEU, which is defiantly a good thing for fans. Just don't mess everything up this time.




The Green Lantern Relaunch by Grant Morrison and Liam Sharp

Another announcement about DC. In an interview with acclaimed writer Grant Morrison (Batman, All-Star Superman) about DC's relaunch of the Green Lantern comic, the scribe explained how he's going to be focusing on Hal Jordan's life as a space cop. "Basically, it’s no more apocalypse-ending story lines," he said.



Star Wars: The Clone Wars is coming back

Creator and producer of Star Wars: The Clone Wars Dave Filoni announced that the series will return for a final season At the show's 10th anniversary. 

The show, which focuses on the years in between Attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith, originally ran on Cartoon Network from 2008 through 2013, with a sixth season streaming on Netflix in 2014. For those still grieving the show’s cancellation, its return is cause for celebration. The new season will be 12 episodes long.


Little thoughts about Blu-ray 

Speaking of Star war, it just comes to me that like a lot of fans, I've got a lot of Star War Blu-ray discs in my storage, and they really take a lot of space and sometimes could make quite a mess. I always wanted a way to rip Blu-ray to mp4 to make some room for all the new coming exciting Blu-ray  collections. And recently, I've found a way.


After doing some research, I've got to know that Handbrake and Leawo Blu-ray Ripper are the best programs to rip Blu-ray to mp4, and I decided that I'll go with Leawo Blu-ray Ripper because it looks more neat and I've used another program called Leawo Blu-ray Creator to burn Blu-ray to disc and it worked very well, so I decided to give it a try.

How does it perform? Well, I haven't got time to get down to it so I'll maybe do a brief review next time. But based on my experience on Leawo Blu-ray Creator, I believe the ripper should be performing just fine.


Final words

There are still tons of exciting news and announcements on SDCC, and maybe I'll bring you more of them next time, so stay tuned! and thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...