Actually your smartphone is a device that can do almost everything – from calling and texting to playing music and watching movies, but one thing it excels in is being a time organizer. With an extremely versatile and powerful Calendar app on your mobile, you will never forget about birthdays and all other important events.
Usually you have a lot of that functionality covered in the pre-installed Calendar app be it an Android Phone you are rocking. But if you really want to take your productivity to the next level and make sure you have your life perfectly steady in your hands at all times, you need the best calendar apps you can get. So here let us take a look at the 5 best Android calendar apps that you can get on Google Play. Check now!
Top 1: MyCalendar
As the most beloved calendar app by Facebook users, MyCalendar will never let you forget about your friends' birthday again! This app takes note of your friends' birthdays and sets up notification so you can easily message your friends and wish them "Happy Birthday."
- Import birthdays from Facebook
- Add birthdays of all contacts from your phone and add custom birthdays
- Customizable reminder settings: delivers notifications straight to your iPhone)
- Easily message your friends and wish them "Happy Birthday " along with custom message with just one click!
Top 2: Jorte Calendar
Jorte is really great at showing you multiple views of your calendar. It shows your day's agenda under the month view when you click on it. Additionally, it lets you view tasks lined up foe each day, making it great for managing both your schedule and your to-do list.
- Jorte Cloud: Original Cloud feature for multi-device use and backup.
- Various widget settings are available.
- Monthly and Weekly views are available.
- Important appointments are shown in red.
- See completed appointments at a glance.
- It can synchronize with Google Calendar.
- Adjust the starting day of the week on each view; it doesn't always have to be Sunday!
- Import the Holidays of your choice from Google Calendar.
- Import and Export the contexts to CSV format.
- It can be controlled using Google Voice Search and Google Maps.
Top 3: Business Calendar Free
A complete calender app that is synchronizing with your Google calendars! It comes load with a great and smooth interface where you can pinch to zoom in and out. Instead of having views for "week", "4-day", "month", and so on, you start with a month view and can tap and drag on a certain set of days to shrink the view to those days.
- Smooth scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
- Graphical and textual presentation
- Month, agenda, day and event view
- Quickly fade in/out calendars using the favorite bar
- Search function
- Configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view (3 design themes for each widget type)
- Easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
- Intuitive new handling option: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
- Quick day overview when adding a new event
- Many options for recurrent events (e.g. to add a recurrent event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
Great free calendar app shinning with its unique weekly view of events. Flipping right and left takes you in monthly and daily views. The most impressive feature is the huge tiles for the weekly view, and the widget is also great. The drawback is lack of integration with Google Maps.
- Intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
- Day, week & month calendar
- 48 colors per calendar, per-event color if supported by the calendar (Android Jelly Bean with Google Calendar only)
- Custom event font size
- Fullscreen widgets
- Flexible recurrences (e.g., every 3 weeks)
- Birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
- Fullscreen widgets
- Custom event font size
- Uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
- No battery drain
- Moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
- QR barcode sharing of events
- NFC sharing
- No ads
Top 5: Google Calendar
The Google calendar app comes built-in with the Android OS. The mobile functionality of this app is flawless due to Google and Android's intrinsic link. If you update an appointment on this app, it will instantly reflect on your mobile device. You will also enjoy the built-in functionality of shared calendars where you can simultaneously create and view multiple calendars.
- Create, edit, and delete events
- View all your calendars at the same time, including non-Google calendars.
- Quickly email all event guests from a notification with a customizable message.
9 Best eBook Reader Apps for Android Phones and Tablets
5 Best Music Player Apps for Android