Free Blu-ray Player

Thursday, June 28, 2018

Which one is the rip-off? DC and Marvel Superheroes who are VERY similar to each other

Marvel and DC each has their own plot style and unique charming characters. But if you are familiar with the comic or films of both studios, you must have noticed that there are quite much characters that are astonishingly similar. From costume, background story to super abilities, you can always find plenty of examples of "duplicates" from both sides.  Is this just a coincident? Or some of them are actually rip-offs?

Well, fact is, some of them are rip-offs. And here we listed some of them, see how much they are alike.

Superheroes who are very similar

Deathstroke VS. Deadpool

Deathstroke is one of my personal favorite super villain. But the popularity of this one seems not outweights Deadpool, which is a RIP-OFF of Deathstroke. That's right, Deathstroke was created by DC 11 years earlier than its "twin" from Marvel, Deadpool. Although both have gone from villains to anti-heroes, the evolution of Slade (Deathstroke) and Wade(Deadpool) is completely different. Deathstroke and Deadpool don't just have dissimilar backstories; their personalities are also absolutely nothing alike. Marvel may have, admittedly, drawn a little too much inspiration from the DC character, but they most definitely made him their own. It's kind of the greatest rip off in comic book history.

Green Arrow VS. Hawkeye

Their love lives share a strange similarity. Both Clint and Ollie have been involved with ladies whose superhero sobriquet begins with the word Black (Widow and Canary, respectively). The two men both needed to teach themselves archery for survival from a fairly young age. Regardless of where they started out their hero’s journey, or villain's in Clint’s case, both wound up key members of the premier superhero squad in their universes. Clint has been an Avenger through countless iterations of the team and the same can be said of Ollie and the Justice League. But, Green Arrow was created 1941, which is 23 years earlier than 1964, when Hawkeye was created.

Atomic Skull VS. Ghost Rider

Created by Roger Stern and Bob McLoeb in 1991, the Joseph Martin version of the Atomic Skull is visually striking and goofy all at once, borrowing Johnny Blaze's flame-ridden motif with a villainous edge to compliment it. They're very different personality-wise, but there's a reason why that design looks just a little iffy, having arrived some twenty years after the original Rider debuted in 1972's Marvel Spotlight #5. The Skull has made a few appearances in animation over the years, and has even featured in the comics as recently as 2016 in Phil Jimenez and Matt Santorelli's Superwoman series for DC Rebirth.

What I use to watch Marvel and DC's Blu-ray DVD on my phone

Marvel and DC episodes are entertaining. Sometimes I just wanna watch an episode or two when I'm travelling on a plane or train. When you realize you have tons of nice DVD and Blu-ray collections but you can't play them on your phone or tablet, you will fell despite for your up coming trip. Fortunately, I have this Blu-ray Ripper to help me convert Blu-ray to mp4 so that I can transfer them to my phone.


The product I use is Leawo Blu-ray Ripper. the program is capable of converting all kinds of Blu-ray and DVD disc, ISO file or folders to digital files like mp4, mov, mkv etc. so that I can edit them, put them on my phone or upload to Facebook or whatever I want.  Before I knew about the product, I couldn't even believe I can do all that to my physical discs. Now, I can't imagine my life with out it!

Leawo Blu-ray Ripper is really helpful and unbelievable. If you are a Marvel or DC fan like me, you can't miss it! the product is now on sale on Leawo online shop, go check it out! Seriously!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...